Prior to commencement of the production activities of an industry and for continuation of discharge of emission and effluents or for expansion and modernization of existing Industry should get the Consent for operation from the respective State Pollution Control Board(SPCB) as per the Water Act 1974 and Air Act 1981.

After establishing a company representative from the pollution control board visits the site to check whether construction is as per plan of CFE. Once you get verification of the compliance and implementation of the conditions of the CTE (NOC) issued by the State Pollution Control Board you can apply for consent for operation.

Consent for operation can be renewed for every 1 to 5 years depending on the category.

Other types of air monitoring

Call us today to monitor your environmental performance while you deliver business values.